Adult Education Special Admit - AESA
The Adult Education Special Admit (AESA) Program allows students who are currently enrolled in an adult school to take college credits at Mt. SAC. If eligible, you will not have to pay college tuition, but you will need to pay for parking, books, and other expenses. All interested students must meet the admissions requirements and complete the necessary steps to participate in the program.
- You must be enrolled in an adult school
- You must be pursuing a high school diploma or equivalency (e.g. HiSET/GED Prep classes)
How to Get Started
- Complete the AESA Application (also available below)
- A counselor will contact you with more information!
- You will need to complete the AESA Application each semester to continue with AESA.
- You will be required to provide proof of enrollment in an adult school each semester.
After You Meet with an AESA Counselor
- Complete the CCCApply application (wait until after you meet with an AESA Counselor)
- Email your counselor the "Welcome to Mt. SAC" email from the CCCApply system with your Mt. SAC ID#
- "Claim" your Mt. SAC Student Portal (your counselor can help with this!)
- Complete the "Assessment Questionnaire" on your Mt. SAC Student Portal under the "Student Success" tab
- If eligible, register for courses on or after your assigned registration date