Congratulations to our Management Professor, Dr. Ralph Jagodka!! Dr. Jagodka was recognized by Harvard Business School Publication for his contributions to education and students career development. Hooray!
Saturday, November 19
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Bldg. 13-1700 Auditorium
CalCPA Los Angeles Chapter is partnering with Mt. San Antonio College for the first ever Accounting Conference! Join this exciting day of events as an emerging accounting professional to hear from experienced financial professionals on a panel interview and learn from our keynote speaker who will be focusing on new trends, topics and experiences in the accounting field.
Meet the faculty of the Accounting & Management Department!
Looking for a job or information on a career? Check out our jobs and career resources:
- Consultpedia: This resource will help you find jobs and career information within the Accounting and Business industry.
- Career Coach: Career Coach will help you find information on degrees and certificates within Mt. SAC as well as local career information and jobs that are open within that field.
Bored at home? Join the AFM Club Fridays at 11:30AM via Zoom as we discuss industry topics and other fun stuff.
Accounting and Finance Professionals are in high demand in nearly every corner of the business world, from manufacturing and real estate to construction and healthcare. The opportunities are numerous for students who want to pursue an accounting career, both at the clerical level and professional level.
The Accounting program at Mt. SAC will help prepare the student for jobs in various fields by acquiring skills in the following:
- Quickbooks general ledger software
- Excel for accounting
- Interpretation and preparation of financial reports
- Tax planning and preparation
- Cost accounting, budgets and forecast
- Financial planning and analysis
- Inventory and asset management
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
Students will strengthen their knowledge of accounting laws and regulations, which will benefit any student who wants to work for or own a business.