Message To Our Aspire Family
The Aspire Program stands united with our Aspire Family during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are in need, then please contact our program at (909) 274-6396 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, and our entire Mt. San Antonio College campus.
The Aspire Program
Schedule a Counseling Appointment
Our counselors are ready and available to assist our Aspire Umoja students with Mountie Academic Plans and Student Success.
Virtual Front Desk
Got Any General Questions?
Stop by to learn more about the program, see a familiar face, and/or get connected with other resources
Monday - Wednesday | 10am - 1pm
Aspire is a dynamic program designed to provide essential educational support and services to increase the academic success, retention, degree completion, and transfer rates of African-American and other students enrolled at Mt. San Antonio College. We accomplish this through monthly workshops, academic counseling, and learning communities. Our aim is to develop a sense of “community” among African-American students, other students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Motivation by offering inspirational workshops and events throughout the semester
- Connection to campus resources including Counseling, Career and Transfer services, Financial Aid, and other support services
- Academic Help through study groups, tutoring, and learning communities
- Cultural Understanding by providing educational forums and events that reflect and discuss African-American
culture and history
End of the Year Celebration
In honor of our graduates and transfers, we are proud to share with you our End of the Year Celebration. Please watch here as we recognize the accomplishments of our students
Students in the Aspire program are required to:
- Be currently enrolled at MT. SAC
- Meet with the Aspire Coordinator for an Aspire Orientation
- Meet with an Aspire Counselor once per semester
- Attend at least one Aspire Event per semester