Mountie Fresh Food Pantry
In-Person Mountie Fresh Food Pantry for MOUNTIES Only!
We know that current times are tough and uncertain, so we hope to provide our Mounties with food resources during this time of need. We will strictly enforce campus policy for the food pantry service only to current Mt. SAC students. A student is welcomed to participate in the Mountie Fresh Food Pantry ONCE A WEEK during the weeks of operation.
The Mountie Fresh Food Pantry is available to all Mt. SAC students who feel they are in need. We define need as a situation where students are faced with financial challenges and would otherwise have no other resource to supplement their meals.
Help promote sustainability at the Mountie Fresh Food Pantry! In an effort to promote sustainability and save costs, the Mountie Fresh Food Pantry will no longer be providing paper or plastic bags effective immediately.
Mountie Fresh Food Pantry Fall 2022 UPDATES: We're so happy and excited that we have had record breaking participation at our food pantry this semester. In order to ensure we are servicing all our current Mt. SAC students, we will be implementing the follow changes to our policy and procedures effective October 11, 2022.
- Students may now choose between milk or eggs (when available)
- Students may now choose between corn tortillas or flour tortillas or spinach wrap (when available)
- Students may now choose between loafs of bread or bagels (when available)
- Current ID Card is REQUIRED–Students without a Mt. SAC ID Card will need regular ID and student ID number. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please be prepared to check-in by swiping your student ID or inputting your student ID number into our check-in monitor and showing regular ID to match names. This practice is essential to ensure limited resources are provided to Mt. SAC students and to ensure SAFETY for all. Currently registered students can get their Mt. SAC ID Card at the Bookstore (Sac Bookstore) in building 9A. Hours to get ID vary. Contact the Bookstore a (909)-274-4475 for more information.
August 2022 schedule below:
- Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Mountie Fresh Food Pantry (Building 67A-103)
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
11:00AM-6:00PM Mountie Fresh Food Pantry (Building 67A-103)
****CAPACITY LIMIT INSIDE THE MOUNTIE FRESH FOOD PANTRY WILL BE ENFORCED****
For the safety of all, students must abide by provided directives
- Wash your hands: keep hands clean with soap and water or hand sanitizers
- Don’t touch your face: Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth in case your hands are not clean
- Stay Home when Sick: stay home when you are sick and check with your healthcare provider if needed
The Mountie Fresh Food Pantry serves students impacted by food insecurity, by providing
access to food and basic necessities and referrals to campus and community-based resources,
thereby maximizing student success.
If you have any questions please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-274-6170.