ESL Computer Labs
The ESL program uses computers as part of the classroom instruction.
ESL students learn to use computers with their instructors and classmates in modern computer labs near their classes. Computer software is available for learning English grammar, preparing oral presentations, and writing compositions. Instructors also introduce a variety of Internet websites that students may use for individual practice and study at home or in the Language Learning Center on campus.
Computer lab activities help you to:
- Enhance and increase vocabulary
- Improve grammar skills and usage
- Learn to access the Internet for research
- Develop the ability to use Microsoft Office software
- Practice writing using the computer