Adult High School Diploma & GED/HiSET Registration


Steps to get started!

  1. Review the AD & GED/HiSET information guide
  2. Complete the Adult Diploma & GED/HiSET Program Application
  3. If you don't have a Mt. SAC ID#, then complete the Noncredit Application at
  4. Once we get your Application(s) & Mt. SAC ID#, a counselor will email you information about orientation!

View and/or upload Adult Diploma documents.

1. Review the Information Guide

  • Please read through this guide to learn about the Adult High School Diploma and GED/HiSET options.
  • If you're not sure if you want to do Adult High School Diploma or GED/HiSET, your counselor can help you decide!

2. Complete the AD & GED/HiSET Program Application

Click here to open the application in a new window.

3. Complete the SCE Noncredit Application (if you need a Mt. SAC ID#)

Noncredit Application (if you don't have a Mt. SAC ID#)

4. Check your email in a couple days!

  • You will get an invitation to participate in orientation from an ABE counselor.
  • The notice may go to your junk mail, so check that folder as well.

Additional Documents

Upload Additional Documents

Use this form to upload unofficial or digital transcripts, transcript request forms, work experience forms, etc.