Classified CSEA 651 Employees
SISC Benefit Plans
- 2022-23 Plan Premiums and District Contributions (CSEA 651)
- Dependent Eligibility Documentation Chart
- Blue Shield Trio Benefits Summary
- Blue Shield Full Network
- Kaiser Permanente $0; Rx $5-20 (30 Day) Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Permanente $15; Rx $5-20 (30 Day) Benefits Summary
- Additional SISC Programs and Services
- Blue Shield Mobile App
- Blue Shield Plan Features and Member Benefits
- Blue Shield Print ID Card
- COVID Testing
- Hinge Health
- Kaiser Permanente Features and Member Benefits
- Kaiser Permanente Ginger App Emotional Support
- Maven Parenthood Journey
- Mental Health
- Vida Health
Mt. San Antonio Community College District has partnered with American Fidelity Assurance Company to provide supplemental health insurance benefits and financial services to our employees*.
Section 125 Cafeteria Plan offers: Section 125, a program available, to help employees save money on taxes. An employee is allowed to deduct needed benefits from gross earnings before taxes are computed. This means that current after-tax expenses such as insurance products and benefits, can now be paid for with pre-tax dollars.
- Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health FSA (Unreimbursed Medical Expenses)
- 403(b) Tax-Deferred Annuity
- Roth IRA
- After-Tax Annuity
Supplemental Insurance Benefits
- American Fidelity Benefits Overview
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Texas Life Insurance
How to Enroll
Eligible employees may enroll during annual enrollment** and will be notified by the Benefits office of the dates and times.
Eligible newly hired employees will be eligible to enroll at time of benefits onboarding.
*Employees must be eligible for health benefits to enroll in the services and benefits offered by American Fidelity Assurance Company. Please contact Benefits to determine whether or not you are eligible for health benefits.
**Changes to an election plan during the plan year can only be made if an employee experiences an allowable election change event.
Employee assistance programs are available to employees - paid for by the District that offers confidential help (no charge to you) for matters such as:
- Family troubles with spouse or children
- Emotional distress
- Drug/alcohol problems
- On-the-job anxieties and stress
- Grief, loss, and transitions
Employee assistance program services are not only for you, but also your immediate family members too.