Mt. San Antonio College offers a competitive and excellent benefits package to eligible employees providing medical, dental, and vision benefits for eligible employees and their dependents. Lifetime medical benefits are also available for eligible retirees. Life insurance coverage of $75,000 is also provided for each eligible employee.
The District also offers a variety of voluntary supplemental plans such as:
- Term Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Section 125 - Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tax Shelter Annuities - 403(b)
All eligible employees are entitled to receive paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays. Supplemental life insurance for employee and/or dependents, income protection plans, tax shelter annuities, and payroll deductions to credit unions are available under Mt. San Antonio College voluntary payroll deductions.
- Norma Vizcarra, Benefits Specialist (909) 274-5872 regarding active employees
- Melissa Aguirre, Benefits Specialist (909) 274-5419 regarding separation and retirees
- Email: HRBenefits@mtsac.edu