Supply Chain Management Certificate
Congratulations to our Management Professor, Dr. Ralph Jagodka!! Dr. Jagodka was recognized by Harvard Business School Publication for his contributions to education and students career development. Hooray!
|Career Focused Curriculum||Career Advice for Students|
Saturday, November 19
8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Bldg. 13-1700 Auditorium
CalCPA Los Angeles Chapter is partnering with Mt. San Antonio College for the first ever Accounting Conference! Join this exciting day of events as an emerging accounting professional to hear from experienced financial professionals on a panel interview and learn from our keynote speaker who will be focusing on new trends, topics and experiences in the accounting field.
Meet the faculty of the Accounting & Management Department!
Looking for a job or information on a career? Check out our jobs and career resources:
- Consultpedia: This resource will help you find jobs and career information within the Accounting and Business industry.
- Career Coach: Career Coach will help you find information on degrees and certificates within Mt. SAC as well as local career information and jobs that are open within that field.
Bored at home? Join the AFM Club Fridays at 11:30AM via Zoom as we discuss industry topics and other fun stuff.
The Management program at Mt. San Antonio College focuses on practical applications of management, business communications and marketing theory. Students are exposed to the latest trends in these disciplines and learning goals are reinforced with experiential learning activities. Our program provides various opportunities where students can become involved and add value to their educational experience, helping students to find the best career choice for them.
Highlights of the Management program include:
- Professors with management experience
- Project based experiential learning
- General Education courses with a business orientation
- Learning objectives and evaluation based on transferable management skills
One of our most successful program elements is our the Accounting, Finance & Management/Business Club where students acquire team building skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, communication skills, and participate in community service and professional networking opportunities.